Wondering if testosterone therapy is the right choice for you? Testosterone is a hormone that supports your ability to feel well and strong. It supports your good bone density, allows you to build up your muscles and maintains your red blood cells. It is essential to your reproductive abilities and contributes greatly to your ability…
What is HCG Weight Loss Treatment?
HCG weight loss treatment can help you lose up to two pounds per day. The diet gets this done without forcing the patient to starve themselves. It uses human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) to promote fat loss. It is a hormone that has naturally elevated levels during pregnancy, and it can be used to treat male and female fertility issues. HCG weight loss treatment involves combining this hormone with a low-calorie diet to give patients significant weight loss.
How HCG treatment helps with weight loss
HCG helps patients to lose weight by giving their metabolism a boost and improving their body's ability to convert stored fats into energy.
HCG weight loss treatment also provides other benefits like:
- Elevating the levels of other hormones
- Preventing muscle loss while promoting fat loss
- Promoting tissue and muscle growth
How HCG treatment works
HCG treatment is typically broken down into multiple stages:
- Loading phase: The patient starts taking HCG and consumes as many high-calorie, high-fat foods as they can consume in a couple of days
- Weight loss: The patient continues taking HCG and consumes no more than 500 calories for each day for three to six weeks
- Maintenance phase: The patient stops taking HCG, and they start increasing their food intake, carefully avoiding foods with high sugar and starch content
Those who have moderate weight loss goals might only need to spend around three weeks in the weight loss phase, while those who need to lose significant amounts of weight are typically advised to spend about six weeks consuming less than 500 calories per day. The entire process might be repeated a few times depending on how overweight the patient is.
During the weight loss phase, patients are instructed to only eat two meals a day, preferably lunch and dinner. Each meal should consist of a lean protein, fruit, small piece of bread and a vegetable. Oily and sugary foods should be avoided during the treatment. Patients are encouraged to drink lots of water.
Why professional HCG treatments are needed
Given the popularity of HCG weight loss programs, over-the-counter HCG products are available, but most of these do not increase a person's HCG levels. The only proper way to increase one's HCG levels is by getting an injection that is only available with a doctor's prescription.
Benefits of weight loss programs
The benefits of HCG weight loss programs include:
- No hunger pangs. Hunger pangs are a normal part of many weight loss programs like intermittent fasting (IF). IF requires patients to go for as long as 16 hours without consuming any calories. This leads to hunger during the day. HCG injections cause the body to extract calories from stored body fat. This gives the body all the energy it needs, eliminating hunger pangs
- Provides an energy boost
- Helps to lower cholesterol levels
- Leads to better endurance
- Preserves muscle mass
- Regulates hormones
Looking for an effective weight loss system?
At Nuceria Health, we have lots of experience helping our patients to lose significant amounts of weight. Your mood will be improved, and you will be happier with the way you look once you get down to a healthy weight. Visit or call Nuceria Health to learn more.
Check out what others are saying about our services on Yelp: HCG Weight Loss Treatment in Miami, FL.
Kybella® involves nonsurgical injections into the chin area to target excess fat cells. It is typically used to treat submental fat underneath the chin, which is typically referred to as a “double chin.” This review discusses Kybella treatment for removing submental fat to help you determine if treatment is appropriate for you. There is now an effective,…
Both the body and mind require special care to ensure that good health is maintained, which is why visiting a wellness center can be a good idea. Wellness centers are facilities that house health care professionals such as life coaches, nutritionists or alternative medicine specialists. These professionals focus their efforts on improving the mental and…
We are committed to providing quality service to residents located In the Miami, FL area. Our website has additional information about the following topics: Hormone Therapy, Vitamin Therapy, Vitamin IV Therapy, Vitamin Injection, Weight Loss Programs, Wellness Center, Botox and Fillers.