Glutathione IV Therapy
Glutathione IV Therapy
If you’re looking to detoxify your body and improve your overall well-being, glutathione IV therapy may be the right answer. Glutathione is a tripeptide, consisting of glycine, cysteine, and glutamic acid. It is involved in tissue building and repair, making chemicals and proteins needed in the body, and in immune system function. If you are experiencing frequent infections like colds or flu, chronic fatigue, poor sleep, or lack of energy, chances are your body is lacking glutathione.
The benefits of glutathione include:
- Antioxidant: The "master" antioxidant, glutathione, binds specifically to oxidative substances that harm DNA, cell membranes, and energy production. Superoxide, nitric oxide, and carbon radicals are just a few of the oxidants it directly neutralizes. Few other substances can provide a crucial antioxidant defense like glutathione.
- Detoxification: Glutathione’s detoxification system helps to detoxify and eliminate poisons and toxins in the liver, lungs, intestines, and kidneys. While drinking alcohol, glutathione levels may lower, restricting the body from eliminating toxic substances. Glutathione is key to helping your liver absolve any toxic waste in your body.
- Energy: All cells, with the exception of red blood cells, use the mitochondria to produce energy. Glutathione shields the mitochondria from oxidative damage and free radicals. Glutathione is crucial to the creation of energy in this way.
- Skin: Thanks to glutathione, cells can heal and regenerate themselves allowing those who are concerned with acne, wrinkles, dryness, and even eczema to experience flawless, youthful skin. Not only does glutathione decrease melanin (pigmentation) in your skin, but it has been proven to decrease wrinkles and increase skin elasticity.
- Immune System: When it comes to immunity, people tend to overload their bodies with vitamin C, when glutathione should be the solution in fighting infection. Research shows that GSH (active glutathione) primes white cells and T cells, allowing those cells to produce more infection-fighting substances which in turn both bacterial and viral infections.
Is Glutathione IV Therapy Better Than Oral Supplements?
Glutathione IV therapy is known to be more efficient in delivering nutrients to your body quicker than oral supplements. This is because IV therapy delivers the antioxidant directly into your bloodstream, bypassing the digestive tract. Oral supplements do not guarantee quick and adequate absorption because of many factors like body chemistry, age, and overall health which affect the rate at which nutrients are absorbed. In contrast, with IV therapy, glutathione is delivered directly into the bloodstream which carries it throughout the entire body so your cells can benefit from glutathione’s detoxifying and protective properties.
How Often Should You Do IV Therapy?
The frequency of your sessions will be based on two factors. First, figure out what wellness goals you want to achieve. These might include treating a skin condition, detoxifying the body, or improving your daily quality of life. First, we need to know what you hope to achieve from treatment. Are you looking for a temporary boost in energy, or do you want to get the most out of your health? Regularly scheduled appointments provide the most benefits and are available on a weekly, biweekly, and monthly basis. Although this is the case, keep in mind that the treatment frequency for one patient may not be the treatment frequency for you.
Almost immediately after treatment, you will feel the effects of glutathione as your hydration levels increase. This means that your body is recovering the electrolytes that can be lost from various factors like stress, a night of drinking, illness, etc.
Glutathione IV Packages
Since glutathione plays such a major role in overall health, we at Nuceria offer a complimentary glutathione push with each of our IV therapies. We offer a wide variety of IV formulas ranging from muscle recovery to immune support to weight loss, all at the price of $175. If you are unsure which package is the most beneficial to you, our professionals will help you find a formula tailored to your wellness needs. Whether you want one session or a series, we are happy to help. The price of one Glutathione Push IV is $125, while our “Buy Three, Get one Free” package allows patients to receive their monthly protocol of glutathione for only $350.
Request an appointment here: https://mynuceria.com or call Nuceria Health at (305) 398-4370 for an appointment in our Miami office.
Check out what others are saying about our services on Yelp: Wellness Center in Miami, FL.